How to Maximize Sales and Conversions in Ecommerce with Best Web Design
1. How to Maximize Sales and Conversions in E-commerce Website Design?
2. Optimize Website Speed
3. Use a Responsive Website Design
4. Simplify Navigation
5. Use High-Quality Images
6. Use Customer Reviews
7. Simplify Checkout Process
8. Use Call-to-Action Buttons
9. Use Social Media Integration
10. The Bottom Line
5 Biggest New Social Media Features You Must Know in 2022
1. Instagram is working on a new feature named 'Candid Challenges'.
Meta has confirmed that Instagram is releasing a new feature IG Candid Challenges. This will also encourage users to post candid pictures of themselves at random times throughout the day. Again major social media platforms have always taken features from each other, so this isn’t a new ordeal. Still, it does make it harder for social media innovators to carve out new platforms.
2. Instagram is working on "Plan an event"
This option enables users can creating reels, posts, stories, etc. It could be more useful for all users. For example, creators could use it to schedule events enjoying the launch of new songs or products from their line. And they can immediately share it with their followers about it. Event planning through Instagram is also excellent for companies and brands to let followers participate in creations, birthday parties, product launches and success meet.
3. Instagram is working on "Reels."
4. Meta launched the first end-to-end shopping experience on WhatsApp.
5. Snapchat launches Dual Camera for all Snapchatters
Snapchat dual camera feature was launched to simultaneously let users record content using front-back snappers. Snapchat dual camera feature was introduced on Monday as a new way to allow snap chatters to capture two perspectives simultaneously. The new feature will let you simultaneously use the front and back cameras to capture photos and videos. Snap’s camera is one of the most used cameras in the world. The company says the dual camera feature comes with four layouts, and snap chatters can use creative tools such as music stickers and lenses to make the content. As per the company, the Snapchat dual camera will be available globally on ios today, with Android support coming in the next few months.